We are looking for an Internal Auditor to join the team of an estate agency in Wimborne on a 10-month fixed term contract.
In this role you will be assisting the Risk and Compliance team with conducting internal ISO Accreditation and Agency Compliance Audits throughout the companies UK offices.
Typical duties will include:
• conducting Pre-Audit Regulatory Compliance audits of all offices agency departments using various online systems for which full training will be given
• inputting findings into the appropriate compliance checklists, ahead of the Internal Audit
• providing support to Lead Auditors for Internal and External Audits
• following up Non-Conformances to ensure satisfactory resolution within agreed timescales
Technical experience required for the role of Internal Auditor will include:
• holding a QMS Internal Auditor qualification (desirable)
• knowledge and/or experience of working within the property industry including Residential Agency, Lettings Agency, Property Management, Planning, Development (advantageous)
• experience of working within a Quality and/or Environmental Management System and knowledge of audit techniques (advantageous)
Skills and knowledge expected of the Internal Auditor:
• analytical and accurate with excellent organisational and written communication skills.
• able to work independently, use initiative and manage workload efficiently.
• effective interpersonal skills.
• good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful candidate will enjoy an equivalent basic salary £26,000, depending on experience.