We are looking for a highly self-motivated, adaptable estate agency Senior Sales Manager who can offer the following qualities:
• a passion to provide high levels of customer service through the management of professional standards
• a proven track record of success and an understanding of current trends within the estate agency business
• the ability to make a significant contribution to the company and expand income streams and profitability.
The role will involve managing the residential sales, ensuring that sales targets are met by leading a team and successfully growing the business.
• keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market
• giving best advice to clients in a professional manner including valuing the property
• effectively market and promote properties for sale
• managing daily applicant enquiries, calls and visits
• carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers
• driving the sales process, seeing sales through from wining the business to completion
• managing staff on a day to day basis
• providing clients with ongoing advice regarding sales values
Essential skills and requirements for the Senior Sales Manager:
• two years of experience within Property Sales Management
• excellent verbal and written communication
• experience and proven track record within Estate Agency
• knowledge of the South Devon area would be beneficial
• confident in Microsoft Office and databases.
• ability to spot sales opportunities
• good people management skills
• good organisation skills
• good ability to influence and quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
• good sales focus and track record of dealing in detail with prospective purchasers and pushing sales through
• ability to problem solve
• Full driving licence and car
This is a permanent position with a good overall earnings package with a basic of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, and bonus structure.