Property management company with offices in the South West of England are looking for Assistant Property Managers to join the teams.
The role will involve dealing with all aspects of the day-to-day management of residential leasehold blocks in a growing property portfolio.
Typical duties will include:
• inspection of the property portfolio, liaising with contractors and clients as required
• assisting with preparation of service charge budgets
• placing and reviewing maintenance contracts
• managing expenditure against budget through the year
• attend AGMs and other meetings
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• experience of managing a block/estate portfolio
• good knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Act
• IT experience
• financial management
• good knowledge of ARMA code of practice
• a full clean driving licence
The Assistant Property Manager is a permanent position offering a basic salary of £20,000 with training provided for further industry qualifications and the opportunity to progress to the role of Property Manager.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, who will be an enthusiastic, articulate and conscientious individual with relevant experience in the property industry.
If you are interested in the Assistant Property Manager position and would like to know more, please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.