Letting agency seek an experienced Lettings Negotiator for the busy office in Exeter.
In this varied and interesting role you will be dealing with letting enquiries, documentation and negotiations, inventories, and property viewings.
Typical Lettings Negotiator duties will involve:
• assisting the Directors with the day to day running of the office
• liaising with landlords and the team to ensure the property is ready for tenant occupation.
• carrying out market appraisals
• preparing agreements for tenants
• carrying out property inspections
• managing rental properties
• preparing inventories, and daily correspondence; Keeping Landlords up to date
• carrying out viewings, liaising with current tenants and organising the diary.
• managing renewals of Gas Safety Certificates of existing properties via an in-house software system to ensure all properties comply with current regulations.
• updating database, instruct gas engineers to carry out renewals following landlord approval.
• working alongside the team to organise management visit to tenants, sending letters informing tenants of these visits.
• carrying out visits, recording repairs and maintenance required and condition of the property.
• issuing tenants with confirmation letter of findings.
• carrying out visits to properties where emergency repairs are required.
To be considered for this position you will need to have experience in lettings, a full clean driving licence, and the ability to offer a high standard of customer service, with local area knowledge being an advantage.
This is a permanent position with a basic salary of £21,000 depending on experience with OTE £23,000.