We have an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join an estate agency team in their Exeter branch office.
In this role you will be providing Landlords and Tenants with a professional Lettings service.
As a Lettings Negotiator, typical duties will include:
• responding to lettings enquiries
• liaising with tenants regularly, advising them of suitable properties and arranging viewings appointments
• liaising with Landlords
• carrying out viewings
• providing support for your colleagues within the branch
This is a busy varied and interesting role and the successful candidate will need to have:
• a current or previous successful track record in the lettings market
• the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues’ landlords and tenants
• a confident and professional approach
• a positive, enthusiastic, resilient and determined attitude
• the ability to offer a high standard of customer service
• a highly organised and methodical approach to work
• full driving licence
In return you will receive a good overall earnings package with a basic of £17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, plus an uncapped commission structure and use of company car if required or own car mileage allowance.