We have a good opportunity for an experienced Block Property Manager to join a company based in Exeter and head up the residential property management section.
The Block Property Manager role will involve dealing with all aspects of the day to day management of an assigned property portfolio, offering a complete management service for Residents Associations, Landlords and Resident management companies.
Typical Block Property Manager duties will include:
• day to day monitoring of the property portfolio
• monitoring service delivery of contractors used for scheduled and maintenance works
• monitoring and controlling expenditure, and carrying full responsibility for the financial control of the budget
• conducting regular and thorough inspections of the property portfolio
• business development by seeking to bring new clients on board and grow the department
• organising AGM’S at the request of clients and attending residents meetings
This is an exciting challenge for the right candidate, who will be an enthusiastic, articulate and conscientious individual with relevant experience in the property industry, RICS and/or IRPM qualified and used to providing exceptional levels of service with strong client facing and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy a basic salary of between £30,000 and £34,000 depending on experience, and the benefit of working within a respected and established business situated in pleasant offices in a fantastic area offering a high quality of life.