We have a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a busy company involved in the lettings property market in Exeter.
Typical duties will include:
• Sales ledger invoicing & other month end processes
• Answering both debtor & creditor queries, via e-mail & telephone
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Credit control
• Producing journals in Sage software
• Trial balance production leading to Management Accounts analysis each month
• Providing ad hoc financial analysis, involving creativity
• Maintaining financial records in a variety of IT platforms
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant you will need:
• experience of accounts within the property industry in either estate agency or lettings would be an advantage
• good computer literacy
• the ability to work unsupervised with accuracy.
• Sage 50 Accounting software experience – or similar platform – is preferred
• Experience of invoicing and bank reconciliations
• Attention to detail
• Good analytical skills
• Self-starter with the confidence to investigate issues and implement improvements.
This is a full time office based role working Monday to Friday and is an excellent opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and determined individual to grow with the company, who are offering a basic salary of between £18,000 and £19,000 depending on experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience in the areas above and would like to know more, please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.