Our client, a commercial property consultancy has an exciting new challenge for a Commercial Property Valuer to join the exceptional team in the Exeter area.
The role of the Commercial Property Valuer will involve working with the commercial property team, carrying out secured and non-secured valuations for a variety of corporate and private clients. Workload is varied covering a wide range of commercial, development, residential and agricultural property sectors.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Property Valuer position will have: -
• a relevant Real Estate Degree.
• RICS Chartered Status.
• a minimum of three years post qualification experience.
• excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• good report preparation skills.
• strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The salary range and benefits package are dependent on experience and will be the range of 35,000 to £40,000 basic.
If you feel you have the skills and experience in the areas above and would like to know more about the Commercial Property Valuer position, please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.