We are looking for a Graduate Surveyor to join an estate agency in their South Devon office.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven person who is seeking full membership of the RICS and holds an appropriate fully accredited qualification to undertake the APC training in the property sector. You will assist in providing advice in a wide variety of property matters for new and established clients.
Typical duties will include:
• assisting with all estate management matters including rent reviews and lease renewals
• assisting with property sales and lettings
• assisting with grants and subsidies
• assisting with valuations
• carrying out property surveys
• preparing technical report submissions and dealing with clients
• achieve full membership of RICS
Essential skills required for the Graduate Surveyor role include:
• excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing
• personable style with the necessary confidence and ambition to grow your career
• ability to proactively move towards achieving personal and business targets
• able to work in an organised and methodical manner, with a high level of attention to detail and strong report writing skills.
• ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met
• ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
• a proactive approach to work, with a strong team working ethos
• good working knowledge of IT
This exceptional Graduate Surveyor position offers a salary of between £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience and qualifications, plus the opportunity to be part of a team of professionals, together with full training and support to achieve Chartered status.