We are looking for a Building Surveyor with a strong background in project management and construction.
The role will involve working within the property industry, mainly in the residential sector and will require regular travel to sites within the South West region.
Typical duties will include:
• working alongside local planning bodies, statutory authorities, clients, construction workers and other professionals
• ensuring projects meet safety, sustainability and building regulation standards
• building surveys, condition reports, and specific reports
• building inspections to provide defect reports, including causes, symptoms, and remedies
• planning and overseeing building work on projects
• supervise works on site with knowledge of construction technology
• advising clients about building/property issues
We are looking for someone who is MRICS qualified, or working either towards
Chartered RICS Membership or be MCIOB qualified with relevant building surveying/project management experience.
Essential requirements include:
• solid and extensive technical knowledge
• excellent organisational skills
• project management experience
• excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected business, offering an attractive salary package of £27,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, together with long term prospects. Their ever-growing client base provides a varied and interesting workload.