Due to growing success a good independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join the friendly team in their Crediton office.
The Lettings Administrator role will involve providing administrative support to the team and assisting with the smooth running of the office.
Typical duties will include:
• Diary management, including making and changing appointments for viewings and liaison with colleagues
• New property administration, including producing new details.
• Manual data management, including photocopying, filing and creating and maintaining efficient office systems
• Enquiries, including dealing with enquiries in the office and over the telephone relating to the property portfolio
To be considered for the Lettings Administrator position you must have:
• experience of working in an office environment in an administration role, ideally within Estate Agency
• professional approach and presentation
• friendly ‘can do’ attitude
• excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to produce documents quickly and accurately
• good organisational skills
• good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Database management)
• ability to deal with customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
• good local area knowledge would be an advantage
This is a full-time role with a basic salary of circa £19,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, and is an excellent opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and determined individual to grow with the company.