Well established Financial Services provider is looking for an experienced Diploma qualified Financial Planner to join the team in their Cardiff office.
The company is highly successful and as a result require an additional Financial Planner to service an existing and growing portfolio of clients.
Typical duties will include:
• conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims based on their changing needs and circumstances
• analysing information and presenting financial plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements
• designing financial strategies
• liaising with financial services providers to keep up to date on solutions in the marketplace
• developing new client opportunities via referrals, professional connections, and networking
To apply for this Financial Planner position candidates must have:
• level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum
• 5 years’ experience within a client service environment
• have a strong track record of providing client advice
• have a professional approach and polished presentation skills
• good communication and IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner looking to benefit from working within a professional and upwardly moving company, situated in pleasant offices in an area offering a high quality of lifestyle.
Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus bonus and excellent package.
If you are interested in this Financial Planner position and would like to know more please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.