Due to increased business levels we are looking for a Property Coordinator to join the team in the Bristol office of a company involved in the property management industry.
In the role of Property Coordinator you will be involved with arranging maintenance tasks for the property portfolio and assisting Property Managers in the daily management of their property portfolios.
Typical duties of the Property Coordinator will involve:
• progressing job orders and liaising with both contractors and clients
• providing administration support to the Property Managers
• assisting with incoming calls from clients, contractors and suppliers
The successful Property Coordinator candidate will:
• have previous experience of administration and property maintenance
• have excellent communication skills
• have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
• have ability to work well in a team
• enjoy a fast paced and high-volume workload in an environment where no two days are the same
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress into the property management sector, and the successful candidate will enjoy a basic salary of £21,000 to £24,000 depending on experience together with a good benefits package.