Highly successful estate agency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Manager to join the team in their Bristol office.
In this role the Lettings Manager will be responsible for overseeing the lettings department based in the Bristol office and developing further the business generation from the branch.
Typical duties involved in the day to day running of the lettings department will include:
• undertaking property appraisals,
• carrying out inspections,
• undertaking viewing appointments,
• carrying out diligent referencing,
• ensuring compliance with current legislation.
• overseeing the planning and growth of the department including marketing and promotions within a given budget.
• arbitrating disputes between landlord and tenant when the need occurs.
• managing a team of co-workers to maximise their potential and generate fee income.
To be considered for the Lettings Manager role candidates must have:
• proven experience in lettings with managing and motivating a team
• full knowledge of the industry and all aspects of the business
• ARLA qualified
• experience of growing a lettings portfolio
• excellent customer service skills
• good IT skills
• local knowledge preferred but is not essential.
This is a permanent high calibre position with a good overall earnings package with a basic of £23,000 depending on experience, OTE £29,000 and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a major role in a successful and growing agency.