A business managing blocks of apartments, housing estates and retirement complexes is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their fast-paced organisation in the Bristol office.
The role is client facing, so great customer service and communication skills are required together with a good understanding of block management.
Typical duties of the Property Manager will involve:
• managing of high-profile residential block developments
• carrying out site inspections to ensure that blocks are properly maintained
• attending and chairing AGM's, EGM's, residents meetings
• management of day to day queries on remedial works, repairs, maintenance and other issues
• control of documentation and invoices pertaining to works within the portfolio liaising withcontractors, finance and internal contacts
• preparation of annual service charge estimates and reviewing expenditure
• instructing contractors to deal with works required including monitoring contractor performance
• dealing with all aspects of Health, Safety and Fire risks and where necessary liaising with Insurers and Loss adjusters as well as the in house health and safety team
The successful candidate will have:
• proven track record in property management
• excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• ability as a team player who works well under pressure
• ability to prioritise own workload and be extremely well organised
• full, clean UK driving licence is essential
This is a permanent position with a salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications and an excellent benefits package.