We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to work with a busy estate agents’ team in their Bath office starting ASAP.
The Property Manager role will involve all aspects of property management including repairs and maintenance, compiling schedules, and dealing with disputes and general administration.
Typical duties will include:
• liaising with contractors to carry out property repairs
• carrying out property visits
• property inspections, check in’s and check out’s
• property reporting (schedules of condition, project reporting, works/maintenance/deposit reporting)
• deposit returns
• rent payments/arrears chasing. Tenant & landlord accounts queries
• auditing keys held for the firms managed portfolio
To apply for this Property Manager position you must have a minimum of 12 months experience in property management with ARLA qualification being an advantage, and will have excellent people and communication skills, be used to working to deadlines and dealing with clients in a professional manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company offering an attractive salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 depending on experience, company car and phone, together with long term prospects and further accredited training.