Recruitment Process for Clients
We offer a bespoke service to clients, and hence it is vital that we fully understand your requirements. The closer we can work with you to understand the company culture and environment, the more effective our recruitment service will become.
We are prepared to meet every new client face to face to enable us to fully understand key business objectives, specific requirements, ‘likes and dislikes’ and get to know what you really want. This allows us to carry out a relevant search and selection process, matching candidates as closely as possible to the profile outlined and then provide suitable candidates with a comprehensive brief.
On contacting us with a vacancy request clients will receive the service outlined below:
Step 1 Terms of Business
- We will forward a copy of our Terms of Business together with a Vacancy Specification form to enable details of the position to be provided.
Step 2 Initial Meeting
- We will discuss the position with you and arrange a meeting if required, to provide advice and assistance on the position profile, sourcing of candidates and timescales.
Step 3 Candidate interviews by KB Recruitment SW Ltd
- Prior to submitting candidates to you for consideration we will carry out full screening of all candidates including a face to face interview, during which candidates are asked about their CV as well as being asked to provide background knowledge and motivation together with proof of identity. We also discuss their specific needs and requirements and ask a number of competency based questions.
Step 4 Presenting the Shortlist
- Candidates matching the criteria outlined in the position profile are forwarded to you.
Step 5 Client Interviews and Candidate Briefing
- We arrange all interviews on your behalf, and provide you with written confirmation.
- Candidates are fully briefed before and after interviews and are provided with assistance on interview techniques and guidance on style and format. They also receive written confirmation.
Step 6 Feedback from Interviews
- We will discuss your views on each candidate and provide you with feedback from each candidate, and where agreed arrange further interviews.
Step 7 Liaison and Negotiation
- We will act as intermediary in all negotiations.
Step 9 Confidentiality
- We maintain total confidentiality throughout the entire recruitment process.
To find out more about working with KB Recruitment SW Ltd please contact us for a confidential discussion.