We have a good opportunity for a qualified Surveyor who is a registered Valuer to join an established team in Plymouth providing commercial valuations and professional advice on various property types to a range of clients.
Typical duties will include;
• carrying out valuations of commercial properties, including development schemes, for secured lending, accounting, taxation, Charity Act and Trust purposes
• helping to secure business opportunities for client development for the office and the firm as a whole
• opportunity for involvement in other Professional Work including Landlord and Tenant and Business Rates
The opportunity will suit a candidate looking to focus on professional valuation work and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become involved in all stages of complex portfolio valuations.
Essential skills and experience required for the Valuation Surveyor role include:
• fully qualified Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer
• experience of commercial and development valuations in the South West region
• an excellent working knowledge of IT, particularly Excel, Argus Developer and Enterprise
• ability to travel throughout the South West region
• team player keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work
• pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
• high level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind
• good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
• the ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations
• desire to develop existing and new clients
The salary range and benefits package are dependent on experience and will be the range of £30,000 to £40,000 basic.