Well respected estate agency is looking for an experienced Property Manager to work from their Falmouth office.
Reporting to the Managing Director the role will require someone with ambition and drive to provide great service to their extensive portfolio of landlords in support of their many residential properties in and around Falmouth.
Typical duties of the Property Manager will involve:
• assisting with managing the extensive property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and landlords
• assisting with managing property maintenance issues
• liaising with landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out
• arranging inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC's and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
• arranging and carrying out property inspections including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
• deposit negotiations with tenants and landlords
• managing complaints from landlords and tenants through to resolution
The successful candidate will have:
• proven track record in property management and lettings
• excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• previous experience within property management and maintenance
• strong complaint handling skills
• ability as a team player who works well under pressure
• ability to prioritise own workload and be extremely well organised
• full, clean UK driving licence is essential
This position has a basic salary of between £18,000 and £23,000 depending on experience, with a good bonus structure.