Estate Agency are looking for an Office Administrator with good administration and/or secretarial experience to join the team providing administration support to the Exeter office.
The successful candidate will have good organisational skills and the ability to communicate with people at different levels and deal with various situations in an appropriate and professional manner. Typing and experience of Microsoft Word and emailing are essential.
Typical duties will include:
• copy typing
• dealing with enquiries from website, telephone and visitors
• electronic data management, ensuring information is accurately input and updated on the company database and website
• manual data management, including photocopying, filing and creating and maintaining efficient office systems
• General office administration including filing, post, brochure mail outs
To be considered for the Office Administrator position you must have:
• experience of working in an office environment in an administration role, ideally within property sales or property management
• professional approach and presentation
• friendly ‘can do’ attitude
• excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to produce documents quickly and accurately
• good organisational skills
• good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, Database management)
• ability to deal with customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
This is a full-time office-based role with a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience.