We are looking to recruit highly motivated Residential Property legal professionals to join the firm in their expanding Somerset and Bristol offices.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of a variety of property work and will:
• be either a Solicitor, full or part qualified Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
• have the ability to manage a full caseload of files from instruction through to post-completion dealing with; sales, purchase, re-mortgages and equity release for freehold and leasehold properties.
• be an effective communicator.
• be experienced and skilled in a variety of business development and marketing initiatives.
• be a proactive self-starter and looking for an opportunity to join and be part of a progressive and dedicated team.
Senior positions will require candidates to have experience of a variety of commercial work for SME clients as well as experience of residential conveyancing, and the ability to supervise junior lawyers.
In return the firm offer a comprehensive benefits package, excellent opportunities for you to be actively involved in growing the business, whilst giving you the chance to develop your career further.
The firm provide a friendly and supportive working environment and encourage and develop career progression from an early stage.