Well established Financial Services provider is looking for an experienced Diploma qualified Financial Planner to join the team in their Bristol office.
The company is highly successful and as a result require an additional Financial Planner to service an existing and growing portfolio of clients.
Typical duties will include:
• conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims based on their changing needs and circumstances
• analysing information and presenting financial plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements
• designing financial strategies
• liaising with financial services providers to keep up to date on solutions in the market place
• developing new client opportunities via referrals, professional connections and networking
To apply for this Financial Planner position candidates must have:
• level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum
• 5 years’ experience within a client service environment
• have a strong track record of providing client advice
• have a professional approach and polished presentation skills
• good communication and IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner looking to benefit from working within a professional and upwardly moving company, situated in pleasant offices in an area offering a high quality of lifestyle.
Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus bonus and excellent package.