An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior Executive to create a new property finance boutique leveraged on the company’s existing operations to:
• expand the established residential development finance arm over the next 24 months
• grow the short-term, commercial property finance offering
• develop the non-broker introduced borrower clientele
• interact with the Business Development Management team
• create lasting and ongoing relationships with existing clientele and new borrowers
The ideal candidate will preferably be a property banker with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a banking or other professional qualification.
Based at the Borehamwood office, candidates must be able to drive and travel within the UK and should ideally live within a drive time of one hour of Borehamwood.
We are looking for an ambitious, personable, team member and leader, a self-starter, with good communication and analytical skills, able to develop close working relationships with solicitors, accountants, estate agents, bankers and other sources of introduction who is seeking to establish a career in a vibrant environment.
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Chairman and Board, with typical responsibilities to include:
• loan origination from own connections, professional firms, company referrals and the Business Development Managers
• review and analysis of lending opportunities
• liaison with the company’s professional advisers
• identifying expansion opportunities and providing input to the marketing manager
• co-operation with the company’s Asset Management Team as and when necessary
• development of systems
• monthly reporting to the board
The successful candidate will enjoy a basic salary of £60,000 to £80,000, depending on experience, plus a good benefits package.